- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian-style tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red peppers or 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 lb smoked link sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a crock pot, combine tomatoes, broth, onion, pepper, mushrooms, sausage and oregano.
- Cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- When done, spoon into individual bowls.
- Top with cheese.
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups red potatoes or 4 cups russet potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups milk
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup green onion (optional)
- salt and pepper
- In soup pot cook bacon til crispy, remove and set aside.
- Add chopped onion and potato to bacon fat, salt and pepper, and cook through.
- Stir in flour and cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Adjust heat to a low medium.
- Add half and half and milk all at once, stirring occassionally until hot.
- Add shredded cheese and stir until melted (I go one handful at a time cuz I've had weird things happen otherwise).
- Crumble bacon into bits and add back to soup.
- Garnish with green onions, cheese, and bacon.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 6 1/2 cups water
- 3 medium chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- 6 medium red potatoes, washed and cut into pieces to easily fit a spoon
- 1 lb baby carrots, washed
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped for garnish
- Place 1/2 cup water in 5-6 quart pot, add two packets of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix (original flavor) and stir until well mixed.
- Add 6 1/2 cups water and add all remaining ingredients; except fresh spinach.
- Bring soup to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to med/ low cook until vegetables are desired crispness. 30-45 minute.
- Garnish with fresh chopped spinach. Serve hot.
- May be made in crock pot.
- 1 (10 ounce) packages frozen french fries
- 4 ounces processed cheese, product ( like Velveeta)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 slices bacon or 2 slices vegetarian bacon, cooked
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 roma tomatoes
- ranch dressing, to taste
- Prepare french fries according to package directions.
- While fries are cooking, chop bacon, jalapeno, and tomatoes. Prepare the jalapeno according to your tastes - remove and discard seeds and ribs, if you prefer it less hot, or leave them in, if you like.
- Combine cheese product and milk in a microwaveable container and follow package directions to melt in microwave, stirring occasionally during heating process.
- When fries are ready, place on a serving platter and drizzle with the cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with the bacon, jalapeno and tomatoes.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and sliced ( cherry-tomato size)
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ounce dark rum
- In a small pot over medium heat place all ingredients except rum. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- In a large mug pour about 1-2 fingers of dark rum. Pour contents of small pot through a strainer into the mug.
- Sip while hot.
- Go straight to bed.
Page 1 of 3,23912345...102030...»Last »