- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin chops, 3
- 2 cups apple butter or 2 cups applesauce
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 cup water
- salt & pepper
- Oil 6 X 10 oven proof dish, or one your chops will fit in best.
- salt and pepper both sides of chops, (onion powder and garlic powder if you wish in this step.).
- spoon and spread first cup of apple butter in dish.
- Place chops on Apple butter.
- In second cup of apple butter add water, mix well.
- Spoon Apple butter over chops, evenly over top of pork.
- cover with lid or foil.
- Bake 350, 2 hrs to improve for tenderness. I have also put this in the crock pot in the am on low all day, or high for 1/2 day.
- You can use pork loin instead of chops or use bone in chops.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Toss pecans in butter to coat. Place in single layer on cookie sheet and bake in preheated 300 degree oven for 30 minutes. Toss occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine soy sauce and hot pepper sauce. Place hot cooked pecans in sauce mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
- Spread on paper towels to cool. Place cooled pecans in jars with tight fitting lids.
- 1 (325 g) boxes Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (325 g) boxes shredded wheat cereal
- 1 (275 g) bags pretzel sticks, broken
- 1 lb salted peanuts (or 1/2 & 1/2) or 1 lb cashews ( or 1/2 & 1/2)
- 1 lb melted butter
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Put dry ingredients in a large roasting pan.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Mix sauce into cereal mixture-toss well.
- Cover, cook at 225°F for 1 hour.
- Remove lid, cook another hour, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool, can be put into tins or Tupperware and frozen until ready to serve.
- 1 large ripe cantaloupe, peeled,seeds removed,and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Put the cantaloupe chunks into the container of an electric blender.
- Puree until mixture is smooth.
- Measure 4 cups of puree and discard the rest.
- Return the 4 cups of puree back to the blender; add in the sugar and lemon juice.
- Pulse quickly to blend.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Freeze mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufactuer's directions.
- 12 Tootsie Pops
- 12 white square paper napkins
- 12 pieces yarn or 12 pieces ribbon
- 1 black pen
- To make a ghost head: Drape the napkin over the top of the lollipop; tie the yarn/ribbon around the napkin at the base of the lollipop where it meets the stick.
- You'll end up with a ghost head and flowing white ghost body.
- Draw eyes and mouth on the head with a black pen; markers may run/bleed.
Page 1 of 3,58512345...102030...»Last »