- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves ( about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry marsala wine or 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness by gently pounding between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Mix four, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture; shake off excess flour.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and parsley in oil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken to skillet. Cook, turning once, until brown.
- Add mushrooms and wine.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning chicken once, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 4 ounces egg noodles ( uncooked)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 8 ounces mushrooms, presliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Place chicken breast halves in a shallow dish. Combine 1 tablespoon flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper, stirring well with a whisk. Sprinkle flour mixture over chicken; toss to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add garlic, tarragon, and mushrooms to pan; sauté for 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates and mushrooms darken.
- Add white wine to pan; cook 1 minute. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring frequently.
- Return chicken to the pan. Cover and simmer 2 minutes. Uncover; cook 1 minute or until chicken is done.
- Stir in noodles; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Add parmesan cheese and fresh parsley (or other herbs), mix well, and serve.
- 2/3 cup butter or 2/3 cup margarine
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar ( 1 pound)
- 3 eggs
- 2 2/3 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 (13 ounce) packages spice gumdrops
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 cookie pan with at least 3/4-inch sides.
- Melt butter in microwave, just to melting point.
- Stir in brown sugar with mixer; then eggs, one at a time, stirring in well between.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder; mix well.
- By hand, stir in nuts and gumdrops.
- Spread on cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- When almost cool, cut into 1x3-inch bars.
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Chop crab meat into bite size pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve cold.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/crab-salad-201599
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8x8 inch glass baking dish. Whisk flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves and salt in medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl until blended. Beat in egg. Stir molasses and 1/2 cup water in a 1 cup glass measuring cup.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture, butter mixture and molasses mixture together beating to blend. Repeat until all seperate mixtures are now one and transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle brown sugar over the top.
- Stir 1 1/2 cups hot water and melted butter in 2 cup glass measuring cup. Carefully pour over top of batter (don't worry, there will be lots of liquid on the top). Bake until gingerbread is cracked on top, about 45 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream.