- 1 large pear, peeled cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 ounces pear vodka
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and whirl until smooth.
- Shake the drink in a martini shaker to get it cold and serve.
- 400 ml strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 liters 1% low-fat milk
- In a large pan, mix the cinnamon and sugar with a bit of milk.
- Add the rest of the milk and bring to a boil.
- Just as the mixture comes to a boil, take it off the heat.
- Split your hot coffee between 4 mugs.
- Pour in the milk and serve immediately.
- Another variation is to leave out the ground cinnamon, but instead put a large cinnamon stick, some cloves and green cardamom pods in the milk. Leave as it comes to a boil, set aside and let it infuse for a couple minutes. Then strain out the seasonings and pour into the coffee.
- 3/4 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons crushed black peppercorns
- Pat the tenderloin dry.
- Mix together the mustard and thyme; spread all over the tenderloin.
- Sprinkle all over with the peppercorns.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in a 400 degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160-170 degrees F and juices run clear.
- To serve, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) boxes fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk, very cold
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creme de menthe
- Pour 2 cups of cold fat free milk into large bowl.
- Empty chocolate pudding powder into milk and use a wire whisk to just combine.
- Add in the creme de menthe and then whisk for 2 minutes until all lumps are gone.
- Cover and put into the fridge for 5 minutes. It should be set but if not just give it another couple minutes.
- 4 pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unbleached flour
- 4 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Season pork chops with salt& pepper; coat with flour.
- heat oil in a heavy saucepan.
- fry pork chops in oil, 3 mins.
- on each side, Add onions, cook for another 5 minutes turning once.
- Pour in wine& beef broth, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with a little bit of cold water, add to broth mixture and cook until thick& bubbly.
- Pour over pork chops and serve with rice.
Page 1 of 3,42512345...102030...»Last »