- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crabmeat, pieces, diced small ( can use imitation if desired)
- 1 cup diced shrimp ( I use frozen salad size so there are no tails and they are sweeter)
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter ( do not substitute)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves ( or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 16 -20 large pasta shells
- 1 teaspoon salt
- boiling water
- Boil giant pasta shells in salted water until they are pliable but not quite completely cooked. While they are cooking, you can make your sauce.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add garlic and saute for 3 minute being careful not to burn it.
- Add the cream, milk, salt, lemon zest and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low. Wait 2-3 minutes and add cheeses.
- When cheese has melted, add the lemon juice. Stir over med. heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Make a slurry of water and cornstarch, mixing it well. Add to the sauce and cont. to cook until it thickens nicely. Be sure to keep an eye on it, and to stir it, because it will thicken quickly. Don't overcook it or you will have a paste. It stays nice and creamy even when baked.
- Drain your pasta shells and run under cold water until you can handle them. Stuff with the cheese and seafood mixture.
- Pour the sauce over all and bake 30 minute in a 350 degree oven.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (9 -12 ounce) packages chocolate-covered caramel candies ( I use Dove brand)
- 4 -6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture and 1/2 cup pecans; beat well.
- Cover dough; refrigerate 15 minutes or until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup pecans and 1 tablespoons sugar in shallow dish. Roll tablespoonful of dough around 1 caramel candy, covering completely; press one side into nut mixture.
- Place, nut side up, on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with additional dough and candies, placing 3 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set and slightly cracked. Let stand on cookie sheet 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack; cool completely.
- Place white chocolate chips in a small resealable plastic freezer bag; seal bag.
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 minutes. Continue microwaving in one minute intervals at 50% power until melted.
- Knead bag until chocolate is smooth. Cut off tiny corner of bag; drizzle chocolate onto cookies.
- Let stand about 30 minute or until chocolate is set.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels over the crust.
- The layer the chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut, in the order given.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.
- TO GIVE AS A GIFT:.
- In a decorative jar, layer pecans, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and chocolate morsels. Spoon graham cracker crumbs into a small plastic or cellophane bag and place on top of the layers.
- 20 chocolate biscuits, plain
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 1/2 cup cream, thickened
- 35 g Toblerone chocolate bars, grated
- Process biscuits in a food processor until crumbs - should be about 1 cup.
- Combine crumbs with butter and press lightly into the base of greased springform tin (22cm).
- Chill in fridge.
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer for 2 minutes until smooth & spft.
- Add sugar, melted Toblerone & cream - beat until well combined.
- Pour onto prepared base & refridgerate 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with grated Toblerone.
- 2 whole chickens
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse chickens and dry.
- Cut chicken in half, along the breastbone.
- Cut away wing tips and backs (can be used in a soup or stock later).
- Arrange chicken halves in a backing pan, skin side down.
- In small bowl, combine seasonings and sprinkle chicken with half the seasoning mixture.
- Bake chicken covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove and turn chicken skin side up, and sprinkle with the remaining seasonings.
- Bake uncovered for 20 – 30 minutes
- Serve each chicken portion with a lemon quarter.
Page 1 of 3,80412345...102030...»Last »