- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) boxes dark chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 (10 ounce) packages peanut butter chips
- 1 (16 ounce) cans prepared cream cheese frosting ( You can use your favorite homemade if you prefer)
- Prepare the dark chocolate brownie mix as directed on the package.
- When they are just done, remove from the oven, sprinkle with the peanut butter chips, cover with a cookie sheet and let sit for 5 minutes; remove cookie sheet and spread melted peanut butter chips over the brownies.
- Let cool until the peanut butter chips are firm enough to not get messed up when you frost them (put them in the refrigerator for a little while if necessary).
- When cool, frost with the cream cheese frosting and let sit at room temperature, uncovered, overnight so the flavors blend and the top of the frosting dries to a bit of a crust.
- Serve at room temperature.
- This is so good!
- *NOTE:These ingredients are to be used to prepare the dark chocolate brownie mix; if your mix calls for different amounts, use the package directions.
- 1 baked pie shell
- 2 -3 pints strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- Clean and drain strawberries; arrange in cooled pie shell.
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar, water, cornstarch and salt.
- Cook, stirring often, until thickened.
- Add strawberry jello.
- Pour over berries.
- 1 cup lentils ( not red)
- 1 quart water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In 2-3 quart saucepan bring water and lentils to boil. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain Spread out on paper towels to dry.
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Line baking pan with sides with foil.
- Spray with pan spray.
- Toss lentils with oil, spread out on pan in single layer.
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes.
- Watch carefully, stirring often, til crisp.
- Combine salt and seasonings sprinkle over lentils and toss.
- Store in air tight container.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ( or more)
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. And mix well.
- In another bowl mix dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
- Add chips and mix well.
- Either drop onto pan or roll into small balls.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on sheet.
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 100 g feta, broken in 2cm squares
- 100 g roasted red capsicums, chopped thin
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, pips removed and chopped
- 100 g marinated semi dried sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, leave spinach whole
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Combine ingredients and top with the dressing.
Page 1 of 3,78012345...102030...»Last »