- 1 cup raw broccoli floret
- 1 cup raw cauliflower floret
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Crumble and set aside.
- In a medium sized salad bowl, layer in order the broccoli, cauliflower, cheese and bacon.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Drizzle dressing over top and serve.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 -3 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Stir together ingredients and pour over meat or vegetables.
- Refrigerate food while marinating.
- Different foods will require different marinating times.
- Much longer for beef than chicken, seafood or veggies.
- 4 cups strawberries
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) boxes sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (5/8 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water
- Use a small pudding mix and a large jello.
- The pudding mix and jello should be dry.
- Use strawberry jello, sugar free.
- Mix pudding mix and water together.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and mix in jello crystals.
- Place strawberries in a pie pan.
- Pour the mixture over the strawberries and chill for at least an hour.
- 2 large yellow onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lbs chuck roast
- 1 cup brewed strong coffee
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 8 tablespoons cold water
- Quarter the beef roast.
- Place half of the onions and garlic in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add half the beef.
- Combine the coffee and soy sauce over beef and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove beef.
- Combine the cornstarch and water whisking to smooth.
- Add to the juices in crockpot and stir well.
- Return beef to crockpot and cover, cooking for another 30 minutes on high.
- 1 lb carrot, pared, diced and COOKED
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 3/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- Cook the onion in the oil until limp. Stir in the flour, onion salt, salt, pepper, carrots and the evaporated milk. Cook over low heat, stirring gently until the sauce coats the carrots and is slightly thickened.
Page 1 of 3,24412345...102030...»Last »