- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Mix it all together.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped celery leaves
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 5 lbs yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and finely diced ( or use you favorite potatoes)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans baby clams ( save juice)
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams ( save juice)
- 5 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup flour
- In a large soup pot, melt butter. Add celery, celery leaves, onion, carrots and garlic; cover and cook about 10 minutes (stirring occasionally) to soften veggies.
- Add wine and potatoes. Add in the juice from ALL the canned clams (should be about 2 cups total); set clams aside. Add water, sugar, pepper, salt, paprika and parsley; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes (stirring occasionally) or until potatoes are tender.
- Add the clams.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together half and half with the flour until smooth; pour into soup pot. Stir well. Heat through and serve.
- 1 cup butter, softened ( no subs)
- 1 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat butter in med bowl on med speed until creamy.
- Beat in marshmallow cream.
- Blend well.
- Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Increase speed to hi and beat for 3 minutes.
- 1 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages regular taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces sour cream ( low-fat is okay)
- 8 ounces prepared guacamole ( store-bought or home-made)
- 1 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese (is fine) or 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese ( is fine)
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 16 ounces tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine beans and the taco seasoning mix.
- Spread the bean/taco mix evenly over the bottom of an 8-inch square serving dish.
- Layer with the sour cream, then the guacamole, then the shredded cheese, then the salsa, then the chiles and last, the green onions.
- Serve with lots of tortilla chips-- delicious!
- 1 1/4 cups lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 cups apple juice, unsweetened
- 1 cup water, if desired
- In blender, combine lemon juice, sugar and 1/2 cup apple juice.
- Allow to stand several minutes.
- Blend on low speed 30 seconds (if sugar is not completely dissolved, wait 1 minute, then repeat the process) Add 2 more cups apple juice and the ice.
- Blend on low speed 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher and add remaining liquid.
Page 1 of 3,30012345...102030...»Last »